Podcasting. It’s the latest “grassroots” method of communicating to a large audience. From simple podcasts covering a passion for all things X-Men to industry juggernauts like NPR’s Serial podcast, the barrier to entry for this dynamic medium is lower than most. Podcasts are great marketing tools for small businesses. Sometimes you still need training because you don’t want to spend the time floundering around the Internet to learn all the ins and outs of creating, recording, refining and marketing your podcast.
Adkisson Enterprises can provide training for creating and marketing your very own podcast for your business (or your personal use). Training will include:
- The best microphone to purchase
- Whether or not you need a mixer
- What software to use to mix your final product
- How do you come up with topics for your episodes?
- Creating graphics for your podcasts
- Submitting your podcast to the iTunes directory and others
- Designing a website to distribute your podcast
- And more!
This training is provided one on one via Skype or Webinar or in person (if location allows) and provides up to 10 hours of training.
When you’ve completed the training, you will have all the tools necessary to create your very first episode, post it on your website and have it submitted to the iTunes Podcast Directory.
Take the plunge for you and your business. Learn to podcast today!